Thursday, January 21, 2010

Learning a new DSLR

Having recently bought a new Canon DSLR, I want to learn thoroughly how to use it to the point of making it an extension of my hand and eye. I want to go beyond being able to take competent images and be able to be creative and know how to get what I want from the images. This will certainly take time and a lot of practice, but I'm sure there are numerous sources of good information available. Two of the first to come to mind are the user's manual and Canon's Learning Center .

If you have any favorite ways to learn the fine points about a DSLR, I would love to see them. Thanks!

2 comments:

BeemerGirl said...

This place always looks good. And they have some great weekly "assignments" to get you practicing.

Digital Photography School

Rob R Robinson said...

Thanks BeemerGirl. The site appears to have a lot of useful info.